- the difference between flash flooding, backwater flooding, and river flooding
- the river height which makes it impossible for me to get home via my favorite bridge
- that "Ohio State University" has a "The" in front of it, but
- TOSU is not an acceptable abbreviation for the school. Only OSU is.
- OU does not mean Oklahoma University.
- Just being from a decent area doesn't mean you'll turn out to be a decent person. Just pay the money, Rich!!
- Ohio has a moral objection to using salt on the roads.
- the joy of driving a stick shift, especially on ice. Seriously. I'll take a stick over an automatic in bad weather any day.
- every turn in the road on I-77 between Marietta, OH and Charleston, WV.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
What I've learned
I've lived here in the Mid-Ohio Valley for about six years now. Here is what I've learned: