- My house (my bedroom, to be precise) was hit by a tractor-trailer when I was five years old. Since then I've harbored an irrational fear of tractor-trailers.
- I'm thinking of growing my hair out for Locks of Love. But I'm afraid that they'll send it back because they can't do anything with it either!
- I took gymnastics lessons at the same place (and at the same time) that Mary Lou Retton did. She learned much better than I did.
- My eyes are terrible and have been all my life. My secret wish is to wake up in the morning and be able to see.
- Contrary to common belief, I was born in Richmond, Virginia.
- My family has lived on the same piece of land since the Revolutionary War.
- My first major purchase after I finally got out of grad school and got a real job was WVU season football tickets.
- Eight is my lucky number!
(links to follow after I cook Thanksgiving dinner)