1. Take a tiny zucchini, fresh from your friend's garden, slice it lengthwise, then slice it into bite-sized pieces.
2. Put in the pasta salad that you made last week. Mix well.
3. Return to the refrigerator for a half-hour (or as long as you can stand the wait).
4. Sprinkle individual serving with Parmesan cheese.
5. Eat. Marvel at how well the sweet crunch of the zucchini blends with the vinegar-based dressing, green peppers, and olives.
6. Smile as you think how lucky you are to have good friends!