- I love a wonderful man and he loves me. Lots of people don't get that lucky.
- I work with a great bunch of people. They are all top-notch at what they do.
- I have friends. People often say, "Hi, Laurel, how are you?" And I KNOW they mean it.
- We have ceremonies where I work. I love ceremonies.
- I have a wonderful crawdad living in my back yard.
- My friends are virtual (like the ones at Appalachian Greens) as well as face-to-face. Heck, I've probably walked or driven past Kayak or Elvis, but neither of us would know it.
- I've been reading and sharing great books with my friends.
- Thus far this year, four beautiful babies have been born healthy to my friends. What's better than that? UPDATE: Five beautiful, healthy babies. That's what's better than four. Welcome, Chloe!
- I still can't count, but luckily I'm in a field where it really doesn't matter.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Ten things I love about my life
So you won't all think I'm a huge whiny loser: