Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Laurel, transplanted

This post will be quick, but I think I need to tell you what's going on. I've been a bit out of touch, and I'd like to thank all of you who commented to ask if everything was OK. It wasn't, but I think it's getting to be OK now.

To make a long story short, I've moved to Charm City, the land of the crab and Old Bay. Yepper, the city on the bay. I'm living right in town, in a row house if you can believe that! But I've still got my little tiny yard, and flowers are blooming brightly there.

In the next few days I'll have some views on as an Appalachian exile. Things look a bit different here than they do in the last places I've lived. I'm going to review Buzzard Billy's series "Hillbilly like me" to see what commonalities I've had in my experience.

to those who are still reading after all this time, thanks for hanging in there. I'm glad to be back, and I"m looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Buzzardbilly said...

Best of luck in your new home! I look forward to your reviews.