Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Circle

A couple of weeks ago, I bought my honey an electric screwdriver like he'd been wanting (actually, close to coveting). The following weekend, he bought me a DVD player. A few days later, my dad bought me a TV.

So what? Well, I'll watch the DVDs on the new TV. And how did I put the TV together? With the screwdriver that I had bought my honey.

And so the circle of gifts, and of love, is complete.

My wish this year is that you may see your own circles of love, giving, and blessings.

Happy 2009, everyone!

2 comments:

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Damn ML! You had to put the TV together?! I didn't know they still made Heath Kits.

MountainLaurel said...

Actually, we just had to attach the stand to the TV. Took about 5 minutes, even with our mechanical handicaps.